For those who suffer from eczema, there are a variety of ways to treat it. I’m sure you’re most likely already familiar with topical creams and ointments that your doctor or dermatologist has already prescribed you. While these treatments do provide some relief, it is only temporary. Traditional medical cures are unreliable at best, and I’m sure many of you have been to see countless doctors etc in the hope of beating Eczema, only to have no positive results. If that’s the case for you, you may find some of these natural remedies and tips useful.
1. Lemon Juice; It helps to reduce the itchiness and can soothes the skin for many people. Lemon juice as eczema natural remedy will help you to fight off infection in the eczema lesions. See whether it works, you need to try for yourself and keep your skin clean.
2. Take a few drops of vitamin E oil and message gently on the affected areas. You will get rid of eczema soon if this is continued daily.
3. The next eczema home remedy involves a juicer. If you don’t have one you can substitute a supplement. I would recommend getting a juicer at some point. They’re inexpensive and save you a lot of money over store-bought juice. If you have a juicer, try a blend of wheat grass, celery, carrots, and parsley. This blend contains vitamins and minerals that are important for your skin. Take a daily multivitamin supplement. This will take care of any of the vitamins you miss in your diet.
4. Drink lots and lots of water. Consume at least 8-10 8-ounce glasses daily. This will help to keep your skin hydrated and alleviate the dryness and itching.
5. Oatmeal bath is another eczema natural remedy. Bathe in the oatmeal bath mix to the bath tub for 20-30 minutes; this is the best for sensitive skin. You can cook some oatmeal as alternative at home then rub it on the affected area to get good relief.
6. Avoid foods your are allergic to. Allergies can trigger eczema to a very large extent. Avoid foods that have nuts and soy or avoid wearing clothes you are not comfortable with.
7. Start taking Vitamins A, B & C. This will help your skin cells to regenerate at a faster rate and replace the damaged ones.
8. This last remedy can be a little tough to swallow, literally. Mix a 1/2 teaspoon turmeric in a cup of water. While not very tasty by itself turmeric is a blood cleanser and can provide you some relief from eczema.