Eczema can appear on almost any part of the body. You can have eczema on your face, eczema on the hand, wrist, leg,arms and chest etc. The symptoms include constant itching and the dryness of the skin. It is mainly caused by nutritional deficiencies, or some allergies etc. Long term sufferers of eczema will have learnt from experience that nothing cures this disease better than home remedies. Eczema is a form of skin inflammation that does not respond well to conventional medications. As a result, there is a growing interest in knowing more about home remedies for eczema since they seem to be very successful at controlling the skin rashes, itching, blistering and bleeding that characterize this condition.
1. Olive Oil has been used successfully on scalp eczema to loosen scales which can then be washed away with a hypoallergenic shampoo.
2. Coconut Oil:This oil has good healing properties that helps to get rid of eczema fast and it keeps the skin looking soft, by retaining the original natural condition of the skin.
3. Cold temperatures and harsh climates can also trigger the symptoms of eczema. This is why you must also allow yourself moderate exposure to the sun, which will help relieve symptoms. The moderate heat helps kill harmful bacteria, which causes the irritation and helping it to spread. In some stubborn eczema cases, even some doctors would prescribe a few sessions in tanning booths. This is also called phototherapy. However, this should only be a last resort as too much exposure to the sun or heat will have harmful effects.
4. Water: Drinking of water regularly or any natural fruit juice is very important to the natural look of your skin.You should take at least 8-10 glasses of water per day. Water will help your body to remain hydrated and help to flush out bad toxins from the body.
5. Take oil supplements such as borage oil and hemp seed oil and this will eliminate the eczema completely. Take one capsule of the oil supplement of your choice. Hemp seed oil contains omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
6. Drinking more water will help cleanse your body from the inside out, and will ensure that your skin says moist.
7. Eat a little bit of hot salsa every day for a month and it can help relieve or completely eliminate eczema. Some people who have tried this remedy think the compound in the hot chili peppers that are in hot salsa is the reason this works so well.
8. A very important home remedy for eczema is to increase the intake of Vitamins A, B, and C. This helps the reproduction of skin cells, which helps the skin heal much faster than usual. You can find these vitamins by eating lots of fresh fruit and vegetables and also eating oily fish.